Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Music Village

Photo Credit: Daniella Hovsepian

     Some of you feel the same way that I do.

     What would our lives be without music?

     As I write this, I'm listening to Zane Carney's beautiful Sketch of Amazing Grace, which he did for me years ago. The way that kid interprets music still gives me chills.

     And what is it about music that seems so magical? I love the idea of immersing myself in music, trying to find out.

     I've been blessed with a beautiful community of friends that love and play music. And not just any ol' kind of music, but they make goooood music-- in all different genres.

     To all the amazing musicians that I am privileged to call friends: You have made my life so incredibly rich.

Wisdom's Knocking:

Spend some time listening to old records. There's magic and mystery to be discovered.

No comments: