Friday, May 06, 2011

First Impressions

     Photo Credit: Nicole LeBoeuf

     I've said it before and I'll say it again, first impressions are no joking matter. Trust that gut instinct that you feel within the first 10 minutes of meeting a person for the first time.

     Whether you felt comfortable, safe, threatened, annoyed, loved, appreciated, understood...These are all things that are sure to come up eventually in the course of your friendship or relationship with a person.

     Not to say that you can't work through the more difficult and annoying traits. I'm just saying, be aware of what you're getting into.

     And pray for grace and wisdom for those scenarios full of misunderstanding, conflict, or the ever-so-complicated smothering.



Wisdom's Knocking:

First Impressions last forever.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree!!
-Andrea Bocks
sorry I don't know how to comment on this :/

Patrice said...

Love you, Andrea! (Looks like you figured it out ;)

xox