Friday, January 28, 2011

Night Lights

 Photo Credit: Lindsay Coleman

     I hate those days, when I wake up more tired than I was before I went to sleep. I mean, what's up with that?

     Actually, as I type that last sentence, I know exactly what was up with that. Last night, just happened to be one of those nights where I decided to process my whole life's journey up until Wednesday, January, 26, 2011. Needless to say, it wore me out.

     Speaking of which, hasn't the month of January seemed to drag on a bit more than usual? I mean, I feel like I'm somehow in the movie, Groundhog's Day.

     Time is truly relative.

     Anyhow, my life's recap last night wasn't as heavy as it has been in the past. In fact, I'm quite hopeful for the many changes that 2011 will bring, even if this year has had a weird and sluggish start.

     2011... Don't do us dirty. We're counting on you.

Wisdom's Knocking:

Before going to bed, count your blessings.


No comments: