Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Congruent

    
     So today, I took the liberty of changing my blog URL (Fancy talk for "website address" or "website link") for what I hope will be the final time. Some of you remember when my URL was tracksuitsandgoldchains. Yeah. I was in a mood. What kind? Still trying to figure that one out.

     But now with so many more you taking the time to read my crazy rantings and observations, I figured it's time to make the point of reference to this site even easier. So now, my official blog site address is: www.puerilityvol1.blogspot.com

     Why didn't I think of that before? I mean, it was SO obvious.

     I even legitimately paid for my first comic strip today (Featured in my post: Constipated). This is a big step. We're official now.

     For those of you that have decided to follow me on your RSS feed or on Blogger: THANK YOU!

     I also love hearing feedback, so feel free to write me comments.

     And if you have a blog, feel free to share it with me. I love reading other blogs. And who knows, I may blog about you and your fancy blog.

Wisdom's Knocking:

It's so powerful when your actions and your words match one another.


No comments: