Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Dad Knows Things...


You know what I love about my dad, Noble (and yes, that's his real name). The fact that if there's something wrong with my car, he knows how to get straight to the problem and fix it.

I fear that too many young men these days are lacking in a bit of 'trade' knowledge. I believe that one can be artistic and technical at the same time. I only say this, because most of the guys that I love veer towards the musician/actor/artist type, but sometimes lack in the practicals.

It's true. I've been spoiled. If I ask my dad for something, he'll find a way to give it to me. Definitely keeps the bar high for the future man in my life.

All to say, I've been blessed. I've seen the highs and lows of a man of sincerity. And I'm still grateful of his sacrifices for me.

No comments: