Monday, April 25, 2011

The World is Getting Smaller

Photo Credit: Adrias Pereda

     I was about to begin this blog with a line about proximity. But all of a sudden, the "Mr. Roger's" theme song ran through my head.

     You know the one. "Would you be mine, Could you be mine...Won't you be my neighbor." (If you feel left out, you can simply Click Here, to get caught up.) 

     But it still amazes me, that I probably know someone that you know.

     With so many people on this planet, it's easy to simply get caught up in numbers and figures. And math may try to make you feel like a king, making you think you have all the odds under control and understood.

     But I say this to you and I, you'll get found and you'll get found out. It's only a matter of time. We know you.


Wisdom's Knocking:

It's been said, "A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet."



No comments: