Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Before and After


     I like how some people just know you. They get you. They understand your soul without the need for frivolous talking.

     I am so grateful to have friends that have a great sense of humor. They don't take themselves too seriously, nor do they take me completely seriously. But at the same time, the pendulum is not swung towards the temperature of odd familiarity and disrespect among us.

     No, it's quite the contrary. Instead, it's a sweet sort of awe and honor. As I look at my friends and their perseverance and accomplishments, I am inspired. And as they approach the tender plains of my heart, they hold my moments with steady hands and with complete focus.

     And in these moments of being in the Middle, they have been with me in the Before and they have laid out their hearts plans, to be with me during the After.


Wisdom's Knocking:

Love is always closer to you than you think.

No comments: