Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Love Is in Your Hands

     

     So, I'm once again milling over the idea of online dating. I've entertained the thought plenty of times, I even signed up, but only to delete my account and all my potential matches after 2 weeks.

     But why? Why do I feel weirded out about the whole thing?

     The stats tell me that 1 out of every 5 new relationships start online. How long do all those particular relationship lasts? We're not quite sure yet. It's still early.

     But what if I'm blocking my blessing because of pride? Or what if I'm being wise. I'd hate to end up on a milk carton.

     Needless to say, I'm taking you on my romance journey, online or otherwise. I'll keep you updated. But to protect the identity of my future prospects I'll give them code names. And I'll let you decide and chime in as to who is worthy to put a ring on it.

Wisdom's Knocking:

"If you liked it, you shoulda put a ring on it."


No comments: