Thursday, September 22, 2011

Interweb

     Photo Credit: Patrice


     So I just looked you up on the internet.

     I had this hyped up idea of who and what you were. I was in awe of your caliber of humanity. I was drawn to the strength of your family.

     But then, the other shoe dropped.

     It's known to do that, at the oddest and most inconvenient of times.

     And now, the interweb has spewed up what I was hoping to not find, but what I knew was there all along...the other side of your humanity.

     But why can't you be more like the idea of you, rather than the real you.

     But this is life.

      And I'll look at you tomorrow as if I never acquired such information and forgive myself and you for being so raw and so cruel and so mindless.



Wisdom's Knocking:

Sometimes the benefit of technology is far too forward for our own good.


No comments: