Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Put the Comedy On

     I woke up this morning so agitated. I wanted to kick rocks. Seriously. I was like a 2 year old this morning, kicking the covers off of my legs.

     What spurred my current agitation? Lots of things. I'll give you 3 guesses. One of those 3 is most likely correct.

     But nonetheless, today was a pretty productive day. I somehow stayed focused. And it did my heart good to find some comedy in my current life's predicament.

     And in addition to my own real life comedy, I truly discovered that laughter is the cure for agitation.







Wisdom's Knocking:

You're either gonna punch phantom bricks or laugh till it hurts to ease the pain.



2 comments:

peaceofmind said...

This guy is so funny and I feel refreshed to see smart humor like this that can poke fun at church culture without disrespecting God. :)

Patrice said...

"Peaceofmind": That's how I feel! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)