Wednesday, July 20, 2011

See Her, See Him


     I was just thinking about the power of an image.

     I can literally have an emotional reaction according to how light and shadows, composition and depth of field are treated in a particular photo.

     And the way in which I retain information the best is through visual imagery.

      For the person that is blind, I've been told that there is still a perception of imagery, whether it be spacial or auditory. Point being, influence is being made upon them and through them as well.

     Visually we are always sending out a message to one another. We are continually relaying information without our words performing functions and reasons for us. I wonder what my images are saying to you today?



Wisdom's Knocking:

A picture is worth a thousand words.






No comments: