Saturday, July 02, 2011

She's a Boss

     

     "Top Picks" continued.

     So let's get right into it. Margot Carlson was one of my top 5 June picks. Why? Because this chick is a bad mamma jamma. And mostly because she's awesome. Over the past few years, I've had the privilege of working with her on some of the craziest award shows on the planet. And she knows how to get the job done.

     But she completely surprised me in 2010 when she made my dreams come true by taking my to see the amazing musical Broadway hit, "In the Heights" during it's short run in Los Angeles. Not only did she treat me to amazing seats but the timing of seeing "In the Heights" was perfect. We were able to see it with the creator, Lin-Manuel Miranda playing the lead role of which he made famous on Broadway. Ahh! I was in heaven. And I shared that memory with the ever so lovely, Margot.

     By far, that was the best date I've had in about 5 years.

     Margot Carlson: Thank you for your hugs, your humor, and your love. Can't wait to see you on the next show!

     Next up, from my "June Top Picks"...Dan Molitor...



Wisdom's Knocking:

Who you work with, is often who you spend the most time with. Pick a vocation you love.



No comments: