Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top Picks

     Photo Credit: Patrice Patrick


     Well, it's about to be July. Can you believe that mess?! And I haven't had a date since...well, yeah, you know. BUT, I do have some amazing people in my life that I love.

     I've profiled a few of these folks on my Facebook page, and I figured now would be a good time to tell you why they are my top picks for the month, starting with Lindsay Coleman.

     You may know Lindsay Coleman as the amazing artist, jewelry maker, and photographer of some of my artistic and eccentric profile pictures and other photo albums.

     But mostly, I know Lindsay Coleman as someone who presses past the walls of shyness to express her true being and freedom in her art. She strives to create something pure and sweet and right.

     And if you ever have the pleasure of being photographed by her, it's like spending the day with a best friend who allows you to be completely yourself without being judged.

     I've known Lindsay for years and years. I've had the privilege of watching her grow from the latter part of her adolescence to her young adulthood and womanhood.

     She makes me proud the most when she creates and speaks through her art on behalf of you and I. My prayer for you Lindsay Coleman, is that you would never stop speaking--never stop speaking.

     Next on my June Top Pick List, to be blogged about....Margot Carlson...




Wisdom's Knocking:

Artists often express those things that mere words fail to wrap around.



No comments: