Monday, June 20, 2011

Hot Pink & Gray

   Photo Credit: Ashley Johnson  

     That's how I feel sometimes. My most comfortable stance would be to blend in the background, to not cause a fuss or ripple. But then there's that other unpredictable side to my being. It's the loud and sassy part of me that wants to act like a free bird. No. More like a wild peacock.

     Some of the definite perks to getting older: Caring less about offending people and more about resting and being comfortable in your own skin. It's so lovely.

     Leaving my twenties behind was a quiet occasion. But entering this new phase of my life is already like a parade.

     It's true, discoveries are made every day. But some discoveries just make more sense when you get older.


Wisdom's Knocking:

Don't let the years just pass you by, acquire wisdom along the way.


No comments: