Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In My Top 5

 Photo Credit: www.PaulDooleyActor.com

Jim (Father): Well, if it's any consolation, I love you. And if this guy can't see in you all the beautiful and wonderful things that I see, then he's got the problem. 

Samantha (Daughter): I know. It just hurts. 

Jim: That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call 'em something else.

Samantha: But if I were Ginny, I'd have this guy crawling on his knees.

Jim: Well, let me tell you something about Ginny. Now, I love her as much as I love you. But she's a different person. Sometimes I worry about her. When you're given things kind of easily, you don't always appreciate them. With you, I'm not worried. When it happens to you, Samantha, it'll be forever. 

Wisdom's Knocking:

"When you're given things kind of easily, you don't always appreciate them..."


No comments: