Thursday, February 03, 2011

Meet Me at the Crossroads

 Photo Credit: Lindsay Coleman

Sometimes things get too fast,
And we just need to get slow

Somedays we have mere pennies
And other days we overflow

These are the days of Trying and Hoping
These can be the nights filled with weeping

For those on the frontlines of their own lives
This has been an extended and arduous fight

Bruised and provoked, no turning back now
You need to see what's on the other side.

It's okay to be tired, It's alright to rest
"Get slow", He says, And I'll bring you what's best


_____


     I'm not quite sure who I wrote that piece on behalf of...But...

     ...My day has been mixed with all kinds of crazy, thinking of what was, what could have been, and what will be in its place.

     Oh, the joys of walking certain circumstances out with patience. 

Wisdom's Knocking:

The prize of patience conquers the fears of anxiety.


2 comments:

Lindsay Coleman said...

yeah, that's on behalf of me. absolutely. yep. [and whoever else relates to it!]
thank you for writing that.
for real.

Patrice said...

I love you, Ms. Lindsay.