Monday, August 08, 2011

Where Are My Shoes??

     Photographer: Lindsay Coleman

     I had the strangest series of dreams this morning. But it was the last dream that really lingered with me:

     I was in a Payless Shoes Store, somewhere in the City (Felt a bit like NYC...) and I had been trying on loads of shoes. I was just about to buy a particular pair of shoes, but then something compelled me not to. I can't remember if they were too expensive or what. But all to say, when I went to go put my own pair of shoes back on, I couldn't find them!

     I was frantically looking through all of the aisles. The sales people (One woman and one man) were kind in facial features, but didn't really offer to help me find my shoes and just stood back from a distance.

     The store was just about to close. I was the last customer inside the store. I could tell the sales people were anxious to go home. But I just kept trying to find my shoes...

     And then I woke up.



Wisdom's Knocking:

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference..."
--Robert Frost




No comments: