Monday, August 29, 2011

Steven Moffat

"River Song"

     Any "Doctor Who" fans out there. Or shall I say, "Whovians"?

     I just got on the "Doctor Who" bandwagon this past year. I know. I'm mega late.

     Mostly, Steven Moffat, producer and writer for the current "Doctor Who" television series is a genius. I just watched "Let's Kill Hitler" and in light of what's taken place this last season, my mind hurts in the best way. How do you do it, Mr. Moffat?!

     Playing with space and time seems to be your amazing strong suit. The way you write is like a mystery within a mystery that you can actually begin to decode in a logical way, but then you get an additional mystery and your mind is blown.

     Thank you.


Wisdom's Knocking:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as a good as dead; his eyes are closed."

-Albert Einstein 


No comments: