Thursday, March 03, 2011

Stop and Go

     Photo Credit: Shelley Paulson Photography

     I was feeling a bit of momentum with a particular subject, I mean, person. But then, it seemed as if things halted. Blah. And here I was, ready to bolt out of the gate with a prize in my hand, gleaming from ear to ear, screaming, "I've arrived, I've arrived!"

     Sadly, I think I've been bamboozled. Which is quite surprising even to me. Probably more humbling than anything else. Here I was, thinking, I could no longer be fooled by "good intentions". And yet, now, I'm tangled up in them.

     Leave me alone good intentions. And Promise get back here and kiss me.

Wisdom's Knocking:

Men, take the time to glean from Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew" or the more modern rendition, "10 Things I Hate About You". Your game will be so much better. I promise you.

No comments: