Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Like..."Just Wright"



     I recently saw the Queen Latifah and Common movie, "Just Wright". Which was a cute movie, by the way. Nothing to write home about it, but it got the job done.

     How many of us ladies can relate to the Queen Latifah character (Leslie Wright) in the movie. You know, being the kind of girl that all the guys love to kick it with, but not enough to date.

     Part of a line in the story synopsis, better explains that previous sentiment: "Is Leslie destined to play the role of "best friend" forever or will Scott finally see that what he always wanted is right in front of him?"

     By the time I finished watching the movie, I thought, "Dang, I'm just like Leslie Wright, except that I don't live in Jersey, drive a Mustang, root for the Nets, or kick it with NBA players. But other than that, we are practically twins."

Wisdom's Knocking:

Your affections are worth guarding. Don't settle for being someone's Plan B.



No comments: