Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eye Patch of Bitterness



     So maybe you don't see complete and utter darkness. But somehow, your vision is still askew. It's like you're wearing an eye patch. But funny thing is, you don't even need an eye patch. So why wear one? It looks cool? It feels comforting? Everyone is wearing one? Yeah. That seems to be the trend these days.

     Eye Patches.

     Is life is too scary to live with both eyes open?


     Too many questions? Would you like another eye patch? No? Because that would make you feel blind? But you are almost blind as it is. No? It's not the same thing. Yes. You're right. I'm wrong.

     But at least I'm not wearing an eye patch that I don't need.

     Instead, I'll stick with my View-Master.



Wisdom's Knocking:

You won't need an eye patch forever.



No comments: