Friday, October 21, 2011

Wonder Who

     Photo Credit: Christina Sees


     With all this news of wedding engagements in the air, I wanted to address the issue of those folks that have completely surprised us all. You know what I'm talking about. If it hasn't happened to you this season or in seasons past, it will happen to you in the future.

     And with that said, I don't want you to get discouraged. On the contrary, I want you to be encouraged by such a revelation.

     I've recently seen with my own eyes and heard through other grapevine vineyards of specific individuals, who we once thought un-relational in the truest form of the word. And here they are: Engaged to be married.

     I mean, if that person can get married, surely God has someone for you and I. --I'm just sayin'.



Wisdom's Knocking:

Like a doppelgänger, you have a match out there. Trust.


No comments: