Wednesday, March 26, 2014

To My Babies




You light up my life with songs of bold hope and heavenly declaration.

And you are truly the joy of your father's life.

I want you to be strong. To know that you are loved.

I want you to know that anything, absolutely anything is possible with God.

Don't listen to the rest of the world, when they deter you from walking...from running...from soaring.

And although, you're not yet here on this planet, I'm already so proud of you, and my heart is full of such love for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms, to hear your laughs, and to wipe away tears that will give way to better stories and redemption.

And in exchange, I'll share with you my portion of love that Christ has so freely offered me. And the stories that He has given me.

The stories of seeing my first shooting star, trips around the world, my Zambian name, surviving a bombing, and the miracle of meeting your father.




Wisdom's Knocking:

"It's easier to build strong children than repair broken men."
-Frederick Douglass



No comments: