Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Didn't Want to Publish This...

Photo Credit: Denise Valle



Because then, I'm forced to remember.

We had a great time. It was nothing but friendly and sweet.

And then came time for our goodbyes.

In my mind, I'm thinking..."Just give me a fake hug, just give me a fake hug...And I'll be on my way..."

But no. It was like some weird magnet forced our bodies together into a proper embrace.

Uh. Oh.

It was snuggly. Just what I had been craving...almost all my life.

Shoot.

And then I felt a hand cup the back of my head.

Wait. What.

That's not part of a normal hug, fool.

I'm about to throw a flag down on this play.

The hand gently comes down.

Ok. That's better.

And then the hand comes back up again. And holds the back of my head with a bit of passion and intensity.

I'm sorry what.

No sir. You can't just spring those moves on people. Didn't your mama tell you these rules?

We unlock.

And I'm a bit stunned. He says some gibberish.

And I try not to drool on myself.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Now I'm trying to figure out middle names for our future babies.



Wisdom's Knocking: 

 "Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem, by the gazelles, yes, by all the wild deer: Don’t excite love, don’t stir it up, until the time is ripe—and you’re ready." - Song of Solomon 2:7 




No comments: