Thursday, June 05, 2008

But Can You Speak French

I'm laying in bed half watching some random movie with Steven Seagal, which by the way, features some amazing 1980s score blazing with a saxophone and some sort of synthesizer. This is almost as good as eating cheese.

But mostly I'm up contemplating. Isn't that what we all do? And my stream of consciousness is just that...a stream of random but impactful questions and statements that are worthy of a visit or two.

I hope I have good dreams tonight. Last night and this morning I had weird dreams. I felt that I needed to be rescued from them.

And I also hope I remember all the things I need to do in the next few days. For some reason, I don't believe in a planner--which almost seems like complete lunacy because of all the things I end up doing. But I guess it feels more like an adventure that way. And I'm always up for an adventure.

No comments: