Friday, June 22, 2012

You Fancy, Huh.

Photo Credit: Jess Gatlyn (www.bohobabybump.com)


Okay. Embarrassing moment of the day.

I tried to tell someone the name of my blog and I couldn't pronounce it.

Um. Seriously?

What do you think I should do about this?

Sigh. Yes, I'm thinking about changing the name of this blog. To something more respectable like "Kickin Flava in Yo Ear" or "Get it" or "Knock, Knock" or...

I'm taking a poll. This is open to my Facebook readers as well as my dedicated blog subscribers (ie: My mom).

1. Should I change the name of this blog?

2. And if you said yes, what shall the new name be?...I do have this ongoing love affair with Wisdom, Wit, and Other Stuffs and at the same time, I want to remain committed to my vow of staying child-like and honest...

All to say....some sort of change will be happening July 4th. Brace yourselves.


Wisdom's Knocking:
Sometimes you have to let go, to capture something fresh.




No comments: