Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Russians and I

  Photo Credit: Ashley Johnson
   

     No I'm not a spy. At least I don't think I am.

     But I found it oddly peculiar that I got 12 distinct hits on my blog from Russia.

     I know what you're thinking. "Wow, Patrice, 12 hits? Yeah. It's time to call the Po-Po's". Shut it.

     My humble blog is only frequented by you and a few others on a regular basis. Therefore, I take pride in disclosing all my personal business, knowing that only 10 of you are out there reading this---until yesterday. I don't know if I want to be on the Russian radar. I'm just saying.

     But if you are from Russia and reading this. All I have to say is one thing:

     I love Russia.


Wisdom's Knocking:

Sometimes when you think you are hiding, your arm may actually be peeking out, unbeknownst to you.




No comments: