Thursday, March 20, 2008

Embrace Part 2

What was the beautiful collision? I'm not quite sure, but I think it's happening. A lot of unrest and irritable emotion is rising to the surface. It feels a little painful, but mostly uncomfortable.

I realize things are changing and in turn that will change everything. I chose to remain vulnerable even though it feels a little squishy here, like I don't completely fit. But on the other side...Oh, the other side. There must be one. No matter how closely you're looking at the coin, you're still only seeing one side. And thus, I'm waiting for the coin to flip. I want to see now.

"Dance on my agenda...rain on my parade" For I know it will change everything. I won't be afraid to wait and look at you, but I'm scared you won't look back. Grace me with yourself. I won't turn away, I choose to embrace.

No comments: